Commander status - "free" version of VIP

veny
veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
So, i was thinking about CPs and their limited ways of being used.
How about making Commanders status - for 250CP you could promote yourself to commander for 30 days (this would stack with VIP so you could have both) getting these bonuses:

- 40 000 ISO
- 450 HP
- 8x Heroic token

It may look bad compared to 10 potential 4* or 5* covers, but i think its great for those, who need to boost ther covers and CPs would give them covers that they would not use. Also great for those who dont want to risk opening LTs for duplicates (i have 0 promoted 4* but 14 of them have at least one color maxed, so every opened LT is pretty big risk)
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    You're asking to trade in a lexus for tricycle. Might want to check the math on that, this is one of the worst trades I've ever seen proposed.
  • veny
    wirius wrote:
    You're asking to trade in a lexus for tricycle. Might want to check the math on that, this is one of the worst trades I've ever seen proposed.
    You never sold 4* for 1000ISO? I did... dozens of them... and i would rather purchase this that getting 10 000ISO from covers i dont need...
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    veny wrote:
    wirius wrote:
    You never sold 4* for 1000ISO? I did... dozens of them... and i would rather purchase this that getting 10 000ISO from covers i dont need...
    That's so off-target, it doesn't even deserve to be called an analogy. You need to seriously reassess how you view this game if you'd seriously consider trading 250 CP for the pile of **** you listed.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    CP are a way more worthy than that
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    not even as a 2-3* transitioner.
    that heroic token number could go from 6 to 60, and it would still be a bad trade.
  • veny
    simonsez wrote:
    veny wrote:
    wirius wrote:
    That's so off-target, it doesn't even deserve to be called an analogy. You need to seriously reassess how you view this game if you'd seriously consider trading 250 CP for the pile of **** you listed.
    Look, i have 40 4* covers at level 70... not a single 4* championed - my best 4* has level 170 and i just championed my last 3* cover... if you fail to understand that 250CP = 10 000ISO for me, its really not my fault...
  • Pogo
    Pogo Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    I would be willing to part with CP, but those exchange rates are abysmal.

Give me 1000-2000 ISO per CP burned and we'll talk. I'd also take 25-50HP per CP burned.

Making it into a bulk package with a fistful of Heroic tokens is pretty unappealing, though. I'd rather just be able to directly exchange as needed.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Pogo wrote:
    I would be willing to part with CP, but those exchange rates are abysmal.

Give me 1000-2000 ISO per CP burned and we'll talk. I'd also take 25-50HP per CP burned.

Making it into a bulk package with a fistful of Heroic tokens is pretty unappealing, though. I'd rather just be able to directly exchange as needed.

Exactly. 250CP for 250,000 - 500,000 iso, well that would be definitely something, but considering how hard it is to get those CP's, it might still be insufficient