Roster Advice (AlucardUK)

Options
Unknown
edited March 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Hey guys (and girls)

I've recently started to get hooked into this rather than just the occasional game and although have collected a few characters was after some advice on my roster (listed below). I tend to use Thor, CStorm and OBW but is there a better team up i should be building? I can lvl up Wolvie a fair bit (i think 53 is his current cap) but is he worth the ISO at this point or just work on those listed above?

Lastly, should I lvl up my team together so they stay similar lvls or work on one at a time?

Any advice is appreciated icon_e_biggrin.gif

4*
IW - lvl 30 0/1/0

3*
Black Panther - lvl 30 1/2/1
Punisher - lvl 30 1/2/1
Psylocke - lvl 18 1/0/1
Hulk - lvl 18 1/0/1
GSBW - lvl 15 0/1/0
DareDevil - lvl 15 0/1/0
The Hood - lvl 15 1/0/0

2*
Thor MN - lvl 60 4/3/3
OBW - lvl 50 3/5/4
CStorm - lvl 47 4/2/3
Cap - lvl 16 2/2/2
Ares - lvl 14 2/1/1
Mags MN - lvl 14 2/0/1
Daken - lvl 13 5/2
Bag Man - lvl 10 3/1/3 (should I just ditch him?)
Moonstone - lvl 9 2/3/2
A Wolvie - lvl 8 4/2/3
Hawkeye M - lvl 6 1/0/5

1*
Iron Man M35 - lvl 50 5/5/3
MStorm - lvl 50 5/3/5
M Black Widow - lvl 50 5/5
Jugg - lvl 1 5/5
Venom - lvl 1 3/5

Comments

• Wolverine's a bit better than Classic Storm, especially when teamed with Thor and OBW. On the other hand, you'll be holding your current main team back by putting your Iso into him.

I think people tend towards levelling up all of their main three together. Gives a better spread of strong abilities, and means you're less likely to have one character taking damage in so many colours (though if they're a tank like Thor, they'll endure this better)

Ditch Bag-Man if you ever need the slot for a three or four star character. Moonstone as well, maybe.
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Nothing wrong with Thor/OBW/CStorm team. Wolverine might have worked better with OBW because of strike tiles trigger twice when she makes blue/purple/black match thanks to espionage. But since you are already invested in cstorm I would just keep focusing on your core team. You might want to keep OBWs level over cstorm so she can make the blue matches and steal the ap.

If you want get rid of some covers for more roster space I would get rid of the following:

Jugg - lvl 1 5/5 (You might want to keep 3 one star heroes around for one star tournaments but excess covers are just wasting space at this point)
    Venom - lvl 1 3/5 (see above)
    Moonstone - lvl 9 2/3/2 (Just mediocre char and never needed on any tournaments. Or maybe ladies only tournament but definitely not worth putting iso on her just for that)
    Bag Man - lvl 10 3/1/3 (Worst character in the game. He exists just for the lulz)
  • Thanks for the advice, much appreciated. I have a few spare HP for cover slots but may end up ditching some of the more useless ones as suggested if things get tight. I just didnt want to end up ditching someone then they get boosted etc in an event.