Master plan not giving AP

We_are_Venom
We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
As the title says, master plan is not giving AP every time. I've had chains up to 4x and receive no AP.

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are you checking every color? There is a long-standing bug where if your team has a tie for its strongest color abilities that use it will break the tie by picking at random. So the free AP might be going to a color you don't have an active power for.
  • We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    Are you checking every color? There is a long-standing bug where if your team has a tie for its strongest color abilities that use it will break the tie by picking at random. So the free AP might be going to a color you don't have an active power for.

That would be weird. It says purple under the description when I'm fighting, and it has given me purple in droves when I chain, but other times it gives nothing. The team has not changed, IM40,GSBW,X so it's not that another color with a higher value is coming in. The last round against Ultron I used deceptive tactics and got three match 5 and a total of 4AP in purple. Another time I got two and received 8.