Health Packs from a "closed" Taco vault

justplainchips
justplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Question from someone in my alliance:

Can one pull Health Packs from a Taco vault during its post-event 5 days? i.e. from the current Savory vault

Comments

• Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes. The difference is that every time you pull everything is reset.
  • justplainchips
    justplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Cool. So the only difference from before is we just can't *see* what's in the vault. It's still all the same stuff, right?

Thanks.
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Yes, it's like pulling from any 'dead' vault. The contents are equivalent to a standard vault for that event (so in this case, 300 items of standard ddq vault distribution), and each pull is unique (like having the vault reset each time).
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a Legendary token from a closed taco vault once. Once.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    From an open vault every health pack you pull lowers the chances of getting another health pack. From a closed vault it will always be an 8% chance to pull a health pack. On the flip side, from the open vault every token you pull increases the chances of hitting that legendary.

I pull from the open vault when I run out of health packs but I haven't done it since they dropped the chances of getting the first health pack from 14% to 8%. Worried that I'll eat through my saved tokens much faster now.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    How often would you need multiple health packs? Very rare, so I tend to pull from the open vault when I do need them. Each miss will also increase the chance of hitting a health pack (ever so slightly) as well as the jackpots.