This made my day :D (AI RULEZZ!)

h4n1s
h4n1s Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
The AI fired off the MNMags icon_magneto.pngblueflag.png , putting a blue countadown tile on the board. And in the same turn, the AI summoned a Team-UP of Bagman icon_spiderman.png "Snarky Remark", that increased the timer of the countdown by extra one. icon_lol.gif

Got some similar 'stupid' AI experience? Share!

Comments

• Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Pretty simple one, but Ultron matching his own bombs away. icon_lol.gif
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I enjoy when AI Patch fires Berserker Rage, then matches away 3 of its own strike tiles. I'm ahead now fool!
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Watching Rulk fire Hammer & Anvil, followed by Gamma Siphon.

Wrong order dude!
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I love when there's a potential L-shaped match-5, and also another potential match-4, and sometimes the AI does the match-4, leaving the match-5 for me! Thank you, AI!!!
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    mpqr7 wrote:
    I love when there's a potential L-shaped match-5, and also another potential match-4, and sometimes the AI does the match-4, leaving the match-5 for me! Thank you, AI!!!

Thank god they never updated the AI to make the L shaped match 5. I remember hearing they tested that and it was awful.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    That moment when Sentry is their only player left, and he does a Sacrifice killing himself. icon_lol.gif Same with Sunder on Ares, though that is a bit more annoying since it still processes the damage to you.

And the times Vision used heavy and light on the same turn. Keep burning your ap for no reason, buddy!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Meander wrote:
    mpqr7 wrote:

Thank god they never updated the AI to make the L shaped match 5. I remember hearing they tested that and it was awful.

The enhanced AI is in full effect in MtG:PQ, it will go out of it's way to make crazy match 5's and use secondary combos!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Meander wrote:
    mpqr7 wrote:

The enhanced AI is in full effect in MtG:PQ, it will go out of it's way to make crazy match 5's and use secondary combos!
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    I always enjoy when the Brotherhood Empiricist is at low health and downs himself when he fires Inject ISO-8.
  • to gun
    to gun Posts: 17
    PVP fighting OML and IF...

IF fires of his purple putting a match 5 black on the board, then OML uses black and places strikes all on the match 5 ending their turn....

Like a gift!!
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    I always enjoy when the Brotherhood Empiricist is at low health and downs himself when he fires Inject ISO-8.

Is that what happens? I always wonder why those guys seem to spontaneously die.
  • maltyo9
    maltyo9 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    firethorne wrote:
    That moment when Sentry is their only player left, and he does a Sacrifice killing himself. icon_lol.gif Same with Sunder on Ares, though that is a bit more annoying since it still processes the damage to you.

That's just the AI rage-quitting and throwing it's phone after another ridiculous player-triggered cascade...
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    That moment when you're facing Rocket & Groot, they use "I Got a Plan", then promptly align the resulting CD away.

Really? That was your plan?
  • maltyo9
    maltyo9 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    DTStump wrote:
    That moment when you're facing Rocket & Groot, they use "I Got a Plan", then promptly align the resulting CD away.

Really? That was your plan?

Well, part of a plan...
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    mpqr7 wrote:
    use that - always let the ai do the match-4 if that sets up a match-5
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Im40 uses recharge.

Im40 then matches the resulting recharges straight away.

Also had a match against juggernaut last week where we were both down to less than 300 health ... He just needs to use an ordinary match to kill me...

He uses a headbutt and gives me the win
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    A high-level Sentry got off Sarifice into a really hard-to-reach place and then used Daken team-up to to destroy it. I hadn't paid attention to them having a Daken team-up so it was just Daken randomly appearing to seemingly troll the AI.