My new favorite - Thor + IF + ..... Crit boost!

h4n1s
h4n1s Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi guys,

I tried that combo ( icon_ironfist.png + icon_thor.png + 125% crit boosts whitecrit.png ) against Ultron, and found it extremely funny. I use 2*Thor, since it is champed and I don't have LThor well covered. But as soon as I have enough yellow and purple, the damage output is amazing (and bit of random, I admit). It can deal over 10k damage in one round, thanks to boosted crits, that often happen through yellow and purple powers.

Another part of fun is, that the board shake up is a bit unpredictable, so if there are few Ultron bombs on the board, before pressing the 'unleash the Thor yellow' button, I feel that nice stomach tickle like before going to parachute.

Comments

• Setsukii
    Setsukii Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Crit Boost's are awesome with winfinite plus the board shake is a lot more controlled
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    Don't worry about running out of critical boosts....it seams like its every reward!
  • h4n1s
    h4n1s Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Darknes21 wrote:
    Don't worry about running out of critical boosts....it seams like its every reward!

in fact I never used them before. Like never. But since I am getting such brutal amount of those, I decided to find some ways how to use them.

For characters with no board control or inability to generate some, they are useless, no argument about that...