Suggestion on VIP and Others

sgsam0309
sgsam0309 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
Dear D3,

As VIP (Very Important People) was released',i'm thinking like : This current VIP is more like I'm buying another type of daily reward, don't feel like i'm a VIP at all.

The regen boost is like meh, can you do something on VIP's function?

Either you make VIP into levels determine by how much you've contribute onto MPQ and they get separate daily VIP login reward, higher VIP rank get better daily VIP reward.

Or add in other function to the current VIP like:20% ISO boost , 20% ISO less to lvl , 20% ISO reduce to champion, extend health pack limit.

We all know D3 need income, but please also give the one who contribute better rewards. I believe with these changes, more will contribute to become "VIP" of D3.

Other than that, i also wish to have more roster cover sell function such as :
Sell all 1 Star Covers
Sell all 2 Stars Covers Etc
*Selling 1 by 1 is annoying, my phone get heat up every time i sell those unwanted 1 star and 2 stars covers after i purchased 40 packs.

Hope to have options like : Close motion effect, tiles effect, skill effect option and fasten the process of tiles drop after we match during all those effect was close. lighten our phone burden and save more battery usage.

Please consider my suggestion, I will continue to contribute to D3.