Looking to join an alliance

Unknown
edited March 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Whats up to whoever reads this. Im looking to join and very active alliance. I play everyday and usualy rank in the top 20 in tournaments. I can give an allaince points and can contribute alot. I made my own but the members i had were either not active or sucked, lol.

Again im only looking to join an alliance that can rank high and that are highly active as i am. Thanks and hope to join one soon.

Im playing the Fearless Defenders one atm and im ranked #34. I will keep ranking as i always do, so keep that in mind.

Comments

• Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    I recommend Wrecking Crew.
  • Just added a spot for you in Wrecking Crew if you'd like to join Apocalypse.

EDIT: Right now we're at #28 on the alliance leader board for Fearless Defenders and I haven't even started that event yet.
  • Thank you im joing now. I'll get you some more points quick
  • Dont mean to bump, but due to the comander leaving im still looking for an alliance. Hopefully i can join a more serious alliance this time around. Thanks for reading.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Church of patches is expanding. We speaketh in Olde tyme vernacular and have recently openly accepted eating birds if they're delicious. Head over to our thread for more info