Draw reverted back to CP? How does this still exist?

firethorne
firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
I was playing on my phone, and got my CP from Rocket and Groot, so decided to open up a Classic Legends. Drew a green Carnage (not my fav, but usable), and I took a break.

A while later, I log back in on my iPad, and to my surprise, Carnage didn't have his new green, and I had the 20 CP back.

Now, I know in the past there was some kerfuffle about people cheating their draws, and I'm assuming this is somehow related. But, I was in no way trying to cheat, and don't want to have my account banned or sandboxed because they can't manage to make a save system that works reliably. I thought they fixed this, and was fully expecting my Carnage to show up on the iPad.

So, am at a loss as to what to do now. Do I make another draw? As said, I don't want to be flagged as cheating because of their bug.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Have you played a game yet on your iPad? If not, go back to your phone and see if the Carnage cover is still there. If so, play a match to completion, and then force close the app.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    The game apparently reverted the phone save back to the pre-draw save also, probably since I did the iPad login, which forces the phone login again. icon_e_confused.gif
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,167 Chairperson of the Boards
    I recall this being mentioned in prior posts (can't find them now).

Every time when the token was re-opened the player got the exact same result since the random number sequence for cover draws is on the server.

I expect if you open the token again you'll get the same result.

KGB
  • Chrispy
    Chrispy Posts: 8
    I'm in a similar situation. With all the crashes on my IPad, I played on my phone yesterday. I opened two legendary tokens, earned a bunch of ISO, and won a few other covers as rewards ( rocket and groot, ddq, etc.) the next time I got on my iPad, it didn't have any of the stuff I had won earlier on my phone. No biggie, I'll just play on my phone then, right? Nope. As soon as I logged on from my phone, it reverted my save to match the iPad and took away all my rewards