Confirmation before spending hero points

Options
I accidentally upgraded my captain america blue skill. My online name is Shamusyeah. I sent a ticket, but last time I did that, nothin happened until I posted on this forum.

There should be an are you sure question before spending hero points.

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Shamusyeah wrote:
    I accidentally upgraded my captain america blue skill. My online name is Shamusyeah. I sent a ticket, but last time I did that, nothin happened until I posted on this forum.

There should be an are you sure question before spending hero points.
    Just as a note, that was likely happenstance. There's been exactly one occasion when I've pushed something forward from here that was ticketed and not already in the queue at some point. And that was only because it was just further along in chronological order and hadn't been gotten to yet. So the ticketing definitely does work. icon_e_smile.gif
  • I put in a ticket for the same thing last week. There is no confirmation when purchasing and I have 3 separate tiumes purchased Covers accidentally due to errant clicking, once for 500 ISO and twice for 150 hero points. I have received no response yet for me ticket.
  • Clicked the 500 hero point pack by accident once and wasted 500 hero points. Wish they can add a confirmation when using hero points.
  • aldeth84 wrote:
    Clicked the 500 hero point pack by accident once and wasted 500 hero points. Wish they can add a confirmation when using hero points.

I did this as well last week. I wanted to buy the 150HP pack which is in the same position on the screen as the 500HP pack, just a different screen. I went too quickly and bam! 350HP wasted...
  • I was trying to upgrade my modern Hawkeye's Avoid skill via a cover, but I apparently did not hit the exact right spot, as it used 500 Hero Points to do the upgrade instead. Just emailed support. This is definitely a problem that needs fixing.