How many Heroic 10-packs have you earned nothing but silver?

PuceMoose
PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I recently opened my fourth heroic 10-pack that contained nothing but star.pngstar.png covers. I was about to start using some seriously foul language, but then I opened a single heroic token that contained Iceman green (bringing him to 3/4/3), likely preventing a profanity-laden tirade that would have sent my cat Mango running for hills.

How many all-poo Heroic 10-packs have you opened? Do you recall your longest streak of not pulling gold (even star.pngstar.pngstar.png ) tokens?
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    For the last three seasons in a row, my 10x pack netted me all 2*. I'm not even trying for one this season. If I get one, I'm not expecting anything good. Again.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've opened more than a fair few 10-packs, and I can safely say that my vote of two is likely inaccurate on the high side. It's probably one. I've been tracking all my pulls right here on the forum since as far back as season 11 and having just checked there has only been one stinker in all that time. And just to put a little salt in the wounds for you bad-luck folks, last season one of my 10-packs paid out eight gold covers, including four four-star covers. Put that in your pipe and smoke it! icon_cool.gif
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've never pulled one with only 2*s. I have also never pulled a single one with a 4*. I average three to four 3*s per pull.

I'm hoarding tokens right now until I can champ all the 3*s that get cover rewards from 2*s and the last four 2*s I haven't champed yet so I have one ten pack stored away and will likely end up with another before I am done hoarding, hopefully I don't hit all 2*s but if I do it won't be a big loss since those will all be champ levels. I'd really like to hit at least one 4* in those two ten packs though.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    At least once, probably more.
    Best tenpack I got had eight gold covers.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    El Satanno wrote:
    I've opened more than a fair few 10-packs, and I can safely say that my vote of two is likely inaccurate on the high side. It's probably one. I've been tracking all my pulls right here on the forum since as far back as season 11 and having just checked there has only been one stinker in all that time. And just to put a little salt in the wounds for you bad-luck folks, last season one of my 10-packs paid out eight gold covers, including four four-star covers. Put that in your pipe and smoke it! icon_cool.gif

You've clearly got all my 10 pack luck. See that 1 vote at 7 all silver 10 packs? That's me.

This season's 'awesome' ten pack finally had gold...1 of them and it was 3* falcon. Before this season last time i Got a gold was *goes all misty eyed* 5 season's ago. I see less gold than a California pan handler...in 2016
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's actually been quite a while, possibly over a year, since I've opened a heroic 10-pack that was all 2*s. However even if that happened now, it wouldn't be a problem, because all my 2*s are championed, so it still means access to cool prizes.
  • cozmo1682
    cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    I voted 1 and i've been playing since either season 6 or season 7.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    My first was last season.. but, huge disclaimer, i got 10 champ levels from the 10 tokens, which gave me 4 3* covers, 1 of which netted a 4* cover, along with iso, hp, and CP.

Now that i am on round 3 of max champing 2*s, i honestly would not mind 10 2* covers at all.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    I only started tracking on S14, so including the anniversary 10 pack that's a total of 17 10-packs recorded, and I'm proud to say I haven't gotten a full 2* pack yet based on those records. The closest I came to getting that was S19, when I went on a streak of nine 2*s before lucking out at getting a Prof X cover on the very last one. Here's hoping the trend continues.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Never gone 0 for 10 on golds. I have gotten just a single 3* in them, though.