Please make Devoid colorless

Options
Barrelrolla
Barrelrolla Posts: 289
edited July 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I am sorry to bring it up again, but we now have even more Eldrazi cards and the combinations just aren't working. And on top of it all, you cannot use void gems to power-up colorless eldrazi, because they don't have devoid, since they are already colorless and they don't need it, but the way you made the game, if I create an Eldrazi deck, if I want synergy I will be using many colorless cards and ingest many gems, but then I won't be able to use the ingested gems to gain mana, so I will decrease my own mana gain too, not just my enemy's.
I think you had a cool idea with void, devoid, ingest, but it was executed poorly. When Eldrazi showed up in paper Magic everyone was playing Eldrazi decks, but here a rarely see anyone using Eldrazi and even when I do, it's just 1-2 cards, that happen to be just good cards, but no one build an Eldrazi deck.
I tried to build one and after I had to drop some cards due to lack of synergy, I played a few games with the one I built and noticed how slow it gets after I ingest half the board.
It's just bad at the moment and it could be great, which is a shame, please do something about this, at least give us the synergy by making devoid = colorless.