matchmaking

jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
C'mon. this is absolutely ridiculous. i'm sure i'm not the only one this is happening to, but i keep getting roadblocked in the pvp events because i end up with the same 3 unbeatable teams scrolling through my nodes. wasting valuable iso to endlessly skip to the same guys. literally sometimes i skip and the same guy comes up.

this needs to be fixed. like yesterday.

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've said this before, google "mpq matchmaking" and type in any year from 2013 on.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mpq+mat ... e:d3go.com

Matchmaking has been incredibly restrictive (and broken) since day one of this game. It has needed a serious re-vamp for a long time, and I have given up any hope of it happening....

Outside of adding PVP's. Add 2* only PVP, 3* only PVP, 4* only PVP, all v all PVP....I've suggested two PVP's before, just make five or six running simultaneously and get rid of ALL mmr in it, let it truly be all-v-all and let people choose which/how many brackets they can compete in.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    Yup same thing happens to me. So I normally just call it a day. They do it so that you have to shield. Also it helps when it is queued to your phone instead of to the server.

In addition, the new boosting pits me against stronger characters all around lvl 345. While I have the featured character at 300-310, and the rest of my roster is at 250. It is incredibly unfair. That's like a around 250-300 level difference!
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    I have found the same since maxing my lone 4 star. I get boosted 4 stars with maxed feature character all day when I see 3 star teams unshielded above me. In the latest PVP there is an unshielded 1 star team above me at 500 points. Craziest thing I've seen in the 2+ years at this game.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    match making match making, make me a match.....
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    jredd wrote:
    ...i keep getting roadblocked in the pvp events because i end up with the same 3 unbeatable teams scrolling through my nodes...

Which time slice are you in?
  • jredd
    jredd wrote:
    ...i keep getting roadblocked in the pvp events because i end up with the same 3 unbeatable teams scrolling through my nodes...

2 for stay on target. normally i switch between 2 and 4.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    jredd wrote:
    jredd wrote:

You want a lot of queues...don't go s2
  • jredd
    jredd wrote:
    jredd wrote:

You want a lot of queues...don't go s2

i'll give it a shot. thanks.