What happened to the HP Suck guy?

OneLastGambit
OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Bring back this excellent and massively amusing pseudo magazine.

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    not sure, but he last visited in January and his last post was last November. one of many losses we've had over the lifespan of the game.
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    The suckage was too great for our hero, I'm afraid.
  • He retired until mpq is fun again....like a lot of us
  • OneLastGambit
    Man that's a bummer. One of the few points of levity on this increasingly more knee jerk and hostile forum.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    If you want a good laugh, you can see some of his old stuff here https://www.pinterest.com/daveomiterocs/hp-sucks/
  • OneLastGambit
    xdogg wrote:
    If you want a good laugh, you can see some of his old stuff here https://www.pinterest.com/daveomiterocs/hp-sucks/

Thanks very much for that, I'll certainly be enjoying
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wow... this was unexpected, lol. Hello everyone.

Jamie actually sent me the link to this as i haven't even been on the forums in a while. I didn't realize many even realized that I wasn't really around anymore.

And yes, that was my Pin account they linked to... several others in my sig too. Ironically, TxMoose...i actually created that sig image for DPT too, lol. I think it's on Pin and some of the other links too.

Hope everyone is doing excellent in MPQ land out there. My best... and remember, don't let the game suck all your HP, CP and soul as that's never doctor recommended.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Very cool!! I hope you do more HP Suck graphics some day. We need you more than ever now. icon_e_smile.gif

My HP has been sucked down to 25.. yiikes! I somehow decided to buy some of those Volume 2 tokens, and then I won a Bruce Banner. It should climb back up in a few weeks, though.
  • OneLastGambit
    daveomite wrote:
    Wow... this was unexpected, lol. Hello everyone.

Jamie actually sent me the link to this as i haven't even been on the forums in a while. I didn't realize many even realized that I wasn't really around anymore.

And yes, that was my Pin account they linked to... several others in my sig too. Ironically, TxMoose...i actually created that sig image for DPT too, lol. I think it's on Pin and some of the other links too.

Hope everyone is doing excellent in MPQ land out there. My best... and remember, don't let the game suck all your HP, CP and soul as that's never doctor recommended.
    Welcome back dave!

I like your posts so much I downloaded the Pinterest app just so I could admire your work. Its been especially beneficial as I've looked at some of your other work, it's great stuff. Love the marvel/dc hero mash up art.