Roster/level up question for friend

MarcusGraves
MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So I have a friend who is firmly planted in 2* land with bunch of finished 2*'s and he just got a dupe for his 13 cover 3* mag he's been waiting to max out, he doesn't want to let it go to waste and is wondering how much harder having that maxed 3* would make his PvE experience.

I don't think it would make it that much harder but I've been disconnected from the 2* experience for 2 years now so I just wanted to get a second opinion for him.

Comments

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    If he doesn't have any 5*s it will be a pretty negligible bump unless Magneto is boosted. In all events where he isn't boosted the 2*s he has will likely have higher levels than him at 166-170. In the events when he is boosted it will make a small difference. I'd say go for it. Magneto is fun to play and has a pretty decent damage to AP ratio.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Impossible to tell without knowing what level his 3*s are right now. If they're all around 150 already, then it won't matter much. If they're all around 120, then bumping someone up to 166 could make a difference. But you'd have a champion Mags to help out.
  • MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Orion wrote:
    Impossible to tell without knowing what level his 3*s are right now. If they're all around 150 already, then it won't matter much. If they're all around 120, then bumping someone up to 166 could make a difference. But you'd have a champion Mags to help out.

It would be his first maxed 3* since he keeps them un-leveled until they're actually done, his 2*'s are in the 110 range.