Max daily ISO from node rewards?

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Can anyone help me out here? What's the max daily ISO you get from PVE 7-reward nodes for a regular 24-hour sub, 3 easy, 3 hard, 3 required? I'm not asking about PVPs, because those depend on how many you do, and I generally use boosts for my final hops to avoid getting attacked.

Comments

• OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    10k iso per day for a standard 24 hour sub
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Based on the chart hi-fi posted, it looks like 7,950 plus two standard tokens.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I came up with 7540 plus 2 standard tokens.
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    I came up with 7540 plus 2 standard tokens.

+Don't Forget the purplecrit.png ! icon_rolleyes.gif
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    You guys are forgetting sub placement t100 (very manageable for a 5* player like the OP) gives another 2k taking it to just under 10k for the sub.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Where are you all only getting 2 standard tokens? By my reckoning the three trivials and 2* essential give 610iso plus 1 standard token each, the two hard and the 3* essential give 1020iso, a standard token and a crit boost each and the 4* and final nodes give 1020iso, a crit boost and a CP each, leaving a total of 7,540 iOS, 7 standard tokens 4 crit boosts and 2 CP each 24 hour sub. Did I miss something (other than the placement)?
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    You guys are forgetting sub placement t100
    No we're not, he specifically asked about the nodes.
  • mpqr7
    So... around 8000. That's a lot of work for not much ISO. That means that at least an hour of grinding PVE nodes x 45 days = 360,000. So it takes 1.5 months to get enough ISO to champion a 4* from just PVE nodes.

icon_e_confused.gif

Yeah, I know there are other rewards, such as ddq, pvp and placement, but still that seems like a lot of work for a whole lot of nothing.

That's one thing that frustrates me about playing currently.

You play a lot, and then you see you've only earned a tiny fraction of the iso you need to champion one 4* character, and then I just get sad and give up.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is a lot of work for not much ISO...and there isn't much ISO available, so you almost have to do the work. And it does -feel- like work after awhile.
  • mpqr7
    It wouldn't feel like as much work if it was new content. But as it is, these are the same subs I've beaten many, many many times over the last few years. What's old is old, and what's old is old again...
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:
    So... around 8000. That's a lot of work for not much ISO. That means that at least an hour of grinding PVE nodes x 45 days = 360,000. So it takes 1.5 months to get enough ISO to champion a 4* from just PVE nodes.

icon_e_confused.gif

Yeah, I know there are other rewards, such as ddq, pvp and placement, but still that seems like a lot of work for a whole lot of nothing.

That's one thing that frustrates me about playing currently.

You play a lot, and then you see you've only earned a tiny fraction of the iso you need to champion one 4* character, and then I just get sad and give up.

This is by far the biggest problem the game faces right now (at least until we have a new release in the new PvE format, but even then I think iso is probably the worst).

When I look at the amount of iso I need just to level the 4 chars I want to level the most (not all I want to level, this number is too big) I get 'depressed'. Playing A LOT, I manage to get around 20k to 25k a day, so that is between two to three weeks to level a 4 and three to four to level a 5. So for 4 chars is between two and three months!

Iso has improved, but not enough for 4 and 5 players. Devs need to acknowledge that not all players have the same iso necessities and start awarding iso based on scaling of the nodes (but based on past experience I dont think they are going to do it, which is a shame).