super 1*

Crnch73
Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
would it be ok with everyone if we just stopped throwing 1* characters as enemies for PVE? The benefit of a 1* is that their powers take relatively no time to power up. Their obvious downfall is limited level cap, therefore limiting their match power, overall damage done by powers, and their life. Having them boosted in PVE to levels 5-6 times greater than their true level cap is ridiculous.

Facing a level 225 Juggernaut (with over 14k life) with level 220 maggia muscle goons (whose threaten attacks pile up real quick, and each add two strike tiles that do over 600 damage each, nevermind the tommy gun hitting every character) is out of control. I know they just finally nerfed 1* venom a little, but if 3* characters are the lowest you can use to beat the buffed 1*, or you use 4 and 5* characters, their powers take so long to load that you are hit by jugg's crash and headbutt each round. Not to mention that somehow, jugg's crash as AI leads to the biggest cascade ever, something mine never accomplishes when I use him. I have had one character lose 14000 life in one turn because of the crash causing so many 4 and 5 tile matches. It is out of control.

Maybe they should just replace the characters in PVE once your scaling gets to higher levels. If you are facing enemies in the 200 range, you should be fighting 3 and 4* characters since no 1* character could ever get into the triple digits. Sure, this could be tough as well, but at least most of them require somewhere around 8 or even double digits of a color before they can crush you. I am sure this would take extra programming to have an "enemy swap" protocol once you hit certain levels, especially with the new PVE format, but in no world should any 1* character destroy a 3-4* lineup, it should not be possible.