Implement a "change ability set preview" button in roster

HxiiiK
HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
edited August 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
Guys, come on, it's long overdue. REALLY long overdue. I still can't preview my Old Man Logan's skill set after he transforms without actually getting into a match and making him transform. I want to be able to check the damage numbers, I want to be able to preview higher level OMLs in other people's rosters to see what he can do at higher levels or different cover numbers.

Seriously, this is a quality of life feature LONG overdue. And you're only introducing more and more characters that need this. Off the top of my head, there are :-

- Antman's Grow
- Old Man Logan's transformed skill set
- Phoenix' Phoenix force
- Nova's Rocket Man
- Miles Morales' Surprise!
- Punisher Max' Army of One
- Bruce Banner's transformed skill set

The list is increasing, why can we still not switch skill sets in preview page to VIEW THESE SKILLS?

Comments

• HxiiiK
    Bringing up a suggestion that needs some sort of attention. Now that you've implemented being able to check abilities throughout level 1 to 5, how about we see what the transformed abilities do too?
  • Insert25c
    Insert25c Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Agree vehemently
  • HxiiiK
    bumping, still no acknowledgement, still a quality of life we DESPERATELY NEED
    well, not desperately, per se, but it should've been in there since day 1
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    the scrolling functionality that has been added to the rewards screen and the roster make me think this should be doable. Just add a scroll bar to the power definition window and have both the 'before' and 'after' descriptions in there.