800 2* cap marvels

jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
About that many.

Let's improve the odds on heroics and event tokens a little. tired of the same useless 2 star ****.

Comments

• Mercator
    Mercator Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    sell and reroster ... gives you a few CP and some HP, for just a bit of iso icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    jredd wrote:
    About that many.

Let's improve the odds on heroics and event tokens a little. tired of the same useless 2 star ****.

As much as we complain, it aint gona happen. D3 is super stingy about these things. Even the recent change to the DDQ vault distribution is just a slight change to more iso. Let's face it, devs don't want to remodel the progression scale so we're stuck with the broken RNG system in place.

As long as whales gona whale, D3 has no incentive to actually make the game any better.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tryke wrote:
    jredd wrote:
    About that many.

As much as we complain, it aint gona happen. D3 is super stingy about these things. Even the recent change to the DDQ vault distribution is just a slight change to more iso. Let's face it, devs don't want to remodel the progression scale so we're stuck with the broken RNG system in place.

As long as whales gona whale, D3 has no incentive to actually make the game any better.

New game modes with extra rewards being given may have a negative impact on purchases so it isn't in Demiurges best interest to devote time to. I think most HP is spent on token packs and shields now that covers cannot be purchased, I'm sure their business model is focused on trying to get players to purchase more of those.
  • whycantwesyncpc
    whycantwesyncpc Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Mercator wrote:
    sell and reroster ... gives you a few CP and some HP, for just a bit of iso icon_e_biggrin.gif

If he has luck like me he can sell a max champed cap and then never see a cover for him again. Can't wait until 90 years from now when I finally get the ones I sold off re-champed
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mercator wrote:

If he has luck like me he can sell a max champed cap and then never see a cover for him again. Can't wait until 90 years from now when I finally get the ones I sold off re-champed
    That is why you wait until you have 13 covers in queue before you sell the maxed champions.
  • whycantwesyncpc
    whycantwesyncpc Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Quebbster wrote:
    Mercator wrote:

That is why you wait until you have 13 covers in queue before you sell the maxed champions.

I don't spend 24/7 playing this game, so that will never happen
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    I sold and rechampioned my 2* Magneto and from start to finish it took me 4 weeks to get 5 blue, 5 red and 3 purple. I wound up selling 3 or 4 blue covers and 1 red cover in that period as well that expired before the last purple cover showed up.