we need a *5 card Thor and here is why.

8punch
8punch Posts: 97 Match Maker
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
we now have a *5 hulk card. Thor should be equal. that is actually what the latest comic series on tv is so great. it is the interactions between hulk and thor on who is the strongest.

to make it even worse for any thor fan like myself. why is the female version of thor stronger then the male version in this game?

and now that we are it, why is there actually a a female thor at all?

Thor is one of the very few charchters in the marvel universe were people have actually fought and died for.

you dont change ZEUS into a female either, right? its actually a slap in the back of people who lived at those times.

now i dont believe in any skygod. but i do respect the people who believed in it and fought so hard for at those times. it is part of our real history. times of real men and real women.

also i dont care what skincolor either, yellow, brown, black,white. but Thor is male!

so why change that? any other charchter i have no problem with. hulk,she hulk, ms marvel, mr marvel. these are all fictional charchters that no one ever fought wars over or believed they would go to a better place. but thor is different.

give the guy some proper respect will you! level *5 card would be a great start!