boss battle?

Crnch73
Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
are we ever going to get another boss battle? I mainly ask because the last few boss battles, my alliance was terrible and I carried them to the major rewards. Now, I am in a much better alliance that has the ability to help me get more 4* covers that I desperately need, and there is no boss battle in sight.

Maybe this makes me a fool to have stayed in that alliance for so long. Maybe this makes me greedy for wanting a boss battle now. But cmon now, who amongst us wouldn't want another run at the civil war?

Comments

• Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    The boss battles are too popular not to run another one, but they're usually tied to movie releases. Since they ran Civil War twice I doubt we'll see that for awhile, if ever. The next movie on the Marvel docket is Dr. Strange coming out in November. I don't know what they'd do for Strange - maybe Mephisto boss, but it seems more like a "Amadeus' Inferno" situation to me. Guardians 2 comes out in May 2017 - seems like a prime time for a Thanos boss. He's got to be a big bad.

I'd guess there will be at least 1-2 recycled boss events before the next new one. Ultron and Galactus were well received. They'll probably stick those in for a new character release or just for giggles on a holiday.
  • rastafari7
    rastafari7 Posts: 75 Match Maker
    R105!

Take wing…

What’s New…

- PVP action with Vision!
    - A Boss returns for vengeance?!

Very soon I think icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    i wonder if all 4 star releases will not be boss battles.....