Alpa-Team looking for active players. Pay for slot [13/14]

Options
snooka
snooka Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Hey there

Our alliance is looking for active players.
We do not have any requirements on rooster levels as long as you are friendly, social and active icon_e_smile.gif

Some facts:
Name: Alpa-Team (private)
13 of 14 slots are actually filled with active players.
We placed top 50 in the last alliance event with 8 ( back then) members
Regular participation in tourneys (especially those with alliance rewards icon_e_wink.gif
If you want to join you will have to buy a new alliance slot for the next member. Commander status will be granted, so you are safe of not beeng kicked as soon as you have your slot.
We have a fb group runnin for communication
Simply pm me on the forums i you want to apply and have the HP ready.

Comments

• snooka
    Options
    pushing...
  • snooka
    Options
    ... still recruiting
  • snooka
    Options
    .updated. recruits welcome icon_e_smile.gif
  • Hi! I'd be interested.

I've played a fair bit of MMO and competitive online games. While my time is a bit more limited now (Senior Manager at work, two young kids, etc) MPQ has sorta hit the 'right spot' for me. And for my wife as well. I picked it up as a F2P game to mess around with on her laptop and we're both addicted. We both play the account daily. She's a stay at home mom and plays days and in the evening we both share. She's less competitive, but will occasionally 'set me up' so I can make a more serious run at events.

We've been playing since early Dec and the steam release. Mostly I compete with 2* characters (3 maxxed, 3 more in the 55-70 range), plus a 5/5/1 Hood I got very lucky with. I have a bunch of other 3*'s but mostly only have a handful of covers.

I get bored during the days and will poke around here looking at mechanics.

I don't push hard at every event but when I do, I can usually place pretty well. Top 10 is easily possible, top 25 very likely. That said, I spend a fair bit of my time tabletop gaming as well and it's rude to ignore your friends to play MPQ so there are events I just don't even try on.

Let me know and I can apply once I'm home (~6-7pm EST)
  • snooka
    Options
    you are welcome. sent you a pm icon_e_smile.gif
  • I'm interested to join. I'm at day 62. My best char is 2* wolverine at lvl 70 icon_e_sad.gif

HP for slot no problem.
  • Well, right now it looks like Alpa-team is 12/13 slots. When I get in and made commander, I'll buy up the 14th slot.

I can't approve you coming in, though, so talk to Snooka. I'd be happy to be in a 'the more the merrier' alliance to increase our chances of alliance rewards.
  • hi snooka - got ur msg and i can buy the slot if it involves iso only .. i still dont know whst buying means here
  • hi snooka - got ur msg and i can buy the slot if it involves iso only .. i still dont know whst buying means here

Slots are purchased with Hero Points. Current cost is 1400-1500 hp or so.
  • Top 50 in the last event, so everyone got 4000 ISO. So yay for that!

Looked like most were participating. I was top 10-15 in both sub events (busy weekend, no time to push more). The points I had were only slightly above the alliance average. So yay for that!
  • snooka
    Options
    recruitement closed. we are full with active and friendly members now.
    ruval, i dropped you in the FB group, communication goes easier there icon_e_smile.gif
  • snooka wrote:
    recruitement closed. we are full with active and friendly members now.
    ruval, i dropped you in the FB group, communication goes easier there icon_e_smile.gif

looks like you guys dropped out 1 person.. i would like to join if that is okay.. I am a daily player.. i contribute a lot.

i dont posses 1 star so i kinda suck **** for the current tournament .. but i do have a good roster that i am developing..

check me out Firat1907..

i need to have a competetive alliance..

let me know what u need and thanks! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Hello, I have joined your alliance a few days ago. I am unsure of how this works. I am in pending status. If you are full please let me know and I will leave. Thanks. Ramrod509
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hello,

I am kind of active player with nice roster pun 141 lvl, lcap 104lvl, bw/thor/psy/wolv 85 lvl an so on.
    Usually in event I acquire 700 points. In this season 1 i accumulated 4500 points ( however I lost many points because my phone broke down for week and most likely due to that was kicked from previous alliance).
    I would like to join such big and nice looking alliance. If I meet requirements I would gladly join
    In game nick: sliopka