Game Force Closing

DTrain514
DTrain514 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
Three times now the game had closed down and curved me to restart the big enchilada on ddq and made me unable to finish the node. I can't finish the ddq and now I'm losing iso icon_e_sad.gif. Never had this issue before playing on a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge

Comments

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    I too have recently experienced forced closes. This has never happened to me before. iOS 9.3.1, iPad 2, MPQ R103.
  • Usually experience force close when Facebook is auto updating
  • I have the same problem since last week and it still force quit me the moment it reaches to the games screen using the FB account I link. Any help here...

P.s: How do you do 'Facebook auto update' the game itself?
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Repeated forced closings. I'm using iPad2, iOS 9.3.2, MPQ R104.

Sometimes happens when opening the app, sometimes right after a battle, sometimes as I'm trying to start a battle. One time, I had received multiple notices of Simulator attacks and opened the app to see my retaliation options, but the app crashed while opening, and when I finally got to the Simulator, there were no retaliation nodes available.
  • freakygeek
    freakygeek Posts: 96 Match Maker
    iPad4 frequently bombs on loading screen. It gets to the point where the various character symbols start flashing, one will freeze on the screen and then back to the desktop. Today it bombed on the 1* DPD so that was new.

On my Galaxy S4 the game will randomly bomb and has yet to crash on the loading screen. One time I made a move, the move froze on the screen and then the whole phone rebooted.

Crashes on both iOS and Android had nearly gone away until the last patch.