Tapatio Alliance

Options
Unknown
edited March 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Looking for team members. My strongest characters are Punisher lvl 95, OBW 85, and C. Storm 85. I am a daily player but you don't have to be. Join Tapatio if interested.

Comments

• Just joined. Highest is a 95 5/5/1 The Hood, but we have 3 other 85 ** and are working on our fourth 85 while we work on 3* covers.
    I say 'we' as the account is co-played by my wife and I. She's a stay at home mom and will play (time permitting, kids take priority) during the day and either/both of us will play in the evenings. We play daily, with a rare day off. We started when the game released on steam.
  • Hi...looking to join. Still working on my 2* team, still need a few covers to max and rebalance. Highest is a lvl 70 Thor.
  • Hello Ruval and mrn71! Thank you for joining. If you want to stay in the group just let me know so that I may promote you. Expect Iso and standard tokens. I like to share my rewards whenever possible icon_e_biggrin.gif. Hopefully you get good pulls.
    Ruval- Thats awesome! i wish my girlfriend was more enthusiastic about the game
    mrn71- Sounds good, no pressure
  • hi, just joined your alliance. I'm a daily player with a not too bad rooster. now I'm trying to go from 2* to 3*. hope to help getting good results and have a great time.
  • Hi all.

Should we convert this into an alliance chat thread, or perhaps move to another medium...FB/g+ etc.?

I thought we did ok for a 5-member alliance in that first event, especially since we're a casual group. Lets keep it going!

-mrn
  • mrn71 wrote:
    Hi all.

Should we convert this into an alliance chat thread, or perhaps move to another medium...FB/g+ etc.?

I thought we did ok for a 5-member alliance in that first event, especially since we're a casual group. Lets keep it going!

-mrn

I pushed pretty hard to try to get the black BP cover and managed to pull it off. I think I ended up 6th in my bracket, but part of that was luck. I unshielded for a last minute push, needed to stay unshielded longer than I anticipated since there was a lot of competition - got attacked 3 times and won 2 of them on defense.

Regardless, yay for 2 new BP covers, including the black. Almost considering dropping cash to bump it up, but we'll see given the recent nerf.

I won't be pushing that hard all the time, but I was pretty happy to start with that. I never levelled my Thor, so I'm pretty much out for the next PvP.
  • Yeah, I'm doing really, really bad in the current tournament. I don't have any lazy Thor covers and the one they give you is useless. Plus I think I entered too early ... everyone I'm seeing has like maxed out 2* characters and I'm still building mine...

The Juggernaut event at least gives me 2-3 good covers...
  • Missed out on the Black OBW cover this time...was in the running until about a day before the end. These 10 day events are too long, lol.

I know I said I was trying to be a casual player, but we seriously need to think about expanding the alliance, because I think we can place higher than the 2700 or so we came in - I definitely could have used that Magneto cover. I think I got about 1/3 of our total points.