Gideon, Battle Forged Deck (July 13, 2016) Update

Options
Here we go. Ever since I built this deck, my W/L ratio's improved considerably, sitting at 76.6% when it was just a hair above 75% a week ago (1389 w, 425 l):

War Cleric
Serene Steward
Smite the Monstrous
Patron of the Valiant
Encircling Fissure
Kor Entanglers
Angel of Revival
Reflection Mage
Knight of the White Orchid
Prairie Stream

Strategy: Lots of health gain, especially put into beefing up my cards. The high cost card is Knight of the White Orchid at 16 for a 4/4 first striker that can turn a few gems white for the cause. Serene Steward combined with a War Cleric attack or Angel of Revival summon throws out a free +1/+1 beef on the front creature. Smite's good for killing big threats, Encircling is a cheap turn-buyer in stalling your enemy's creatures. Reflection is good for bouncing a un-Hexproofed threat and keeping it out of play for least a full turn with its high mana cost effect on the bounced card (and if it's a costly creature, to boot, then you can get more time to setup for its coming). One surprising combo I used to win a few QBs is Kor Entanglers combined with Angel of Revival or Serene Steward. Since all are Ally creatures, if I get a Kor Entangler out to stall the first enemy creature, then set up for a summon of another Entangler or Angel or Serene, then I can daisy-chain the ability each turn (this does require turning off the auto-play on said cards so you don't get a big mana pull and accidentally summon a creature). Prairie and Valiant are just good cards to have all around.

Any thoughts or suggestions on what it can use? I am still waiting for a Renown's Lieutenant or Relic Seeker to drop on my end.