Mana Drain not working on DotR

Options
shteev
shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2016 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
A number of times I have seen Disciple of the Ring's activated gems not working properly. I make a match 3 involving one of these gems, my Disciple's power and toughness are increased, and the mana drain graphic (an spark moving in an arc towards my opponent's cards) is displayed properly, but sometimes no mana is drained.

The last time this happened was easy to spot, my opponent had 1 spell full of mana, and 0 other spells with any mana in them, and no mana was drained.

I have, in the past, found that gems trapped/activated with Mind Scult have not worked properly, could these 2 problems be related?

[edit] I wrongly named Disciple of the Vault instead of Disciple of the Ring:)

Comments

• Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    Options
    shteev wrote:
    A number of times I have seen Disciple of the Vault's activated gems not working properly. I make a match 3 involving one of these gems, my Disciple's power and toughness are increased, and the mana drain graphic (an spark moving in an arc towards my opponent's cards) is displayed properly, but sometimes no mana is drained.

The last time this happened was easy to spot, my opponent had 1 spell full of mana, and 0 other spells with any mana in them, and no mana was drained.

I have, in the past, found that gems trapped/activated with Mind Scult have not worked properly, could these 2 problems be related?

Disciple of the Ring

RING not vault! icon_e_smile.gif

DiscipleOfTheVault.jpg
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    LOL. This is the type of mistake when you've been playing MTG as long as I have icon_e_smile.gif
  • Durdyn
    Options
    I can second this issue. Several matches in a row now, the activation simply wasn't - no size increase, no mana drain. Happened once with a Mizzium Meddler in play but no Jace traps, a second time the other way around, and most recently just with a Harbinger of Tides as the first creature.