New Ideas

DaBeast911
DaBeast911 Posts: 77 Match Maker
This was posted in the general discussion chat by BillyBob. I think it's great feedback and something the developers should explore.

Dear Developers,
It is time to introduce content that allows players to utilize their rosters to the fullest potential, instead of dishing out more new characters that requires players to pay to roster yet another dead character (Bucky, Kate, Jimmy, and Marc all have 5 covers which make them useless until I can find covers/ISO for them).

If I may be so bold as to recommend something that you already have programmed: RUN MULTIPLE PVPs AT THE SAME TIME.

First option: Run featured PVPs that require the player to play a team made up of the same (or less) rarity of the featured. Ex/ 5* Feature, play 5* or less. 4* Feature, play 4* or less. 3* Feature, play 3* or less. 2* Feature, play 2* or less.

Second option: Run 3 PVPs at the same time. The first PVP will feature a 4*, and players can select any character to run with that character. The second PVP will feature a 3*, but players must select a 4* or less. The third PVP will feature a 2*, but players must select a 3* or less.

Either of these options will breathe life into my roster that allow me to play characters that are on the far right side of my roster. I am seriously considering selling all my characters, recollecting their covers, and soft capping everybody at level 70. Yeah, I know, this will basically destroy any PVP playability, but at least I will be able to play any combination of 2, 3, or 4* in PVE. I may have more fun that way, especially considering the competitiveness of PVP.

(Besides, with FF BE now out, I may have less time for MPQ) (This is not a threat, just facts) I truly do still enjoy MPQ and will continue to play it. We post here with our grievances because we truly enjoy this game and would like to see it improve. You ask for our time and money (this game is the 3rd most expensive game I've put money into (WOW & Rock Band) and we do so willingly because we enjoy the game. Many people would just like to know that the player base is being heard just with simple acknowledgements, if not adjustments.

This is long, and I hope it is coherent and intelligible. Thanks for listening. I do enjoy this game, otherwise I wouldn't have played for 950 days and spent money on this game.