Nissa Eldrazi Scion Deck

famousfoxking
famousfoxking Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
I'm having moderate success with a Nissa Scion deck, and wanted advice on cards to keep an eye out for. The general strategy of this deck is to always have scions out front for protection and mana when they inevitably die.

Birthing Hulk
Breaker of Armies
Brood Butcher
Spawning Bed
Shrine of the Forsaken Gods
Seek the Wilds
Animist's Awakening
Earthen Arms
Retreat to Kazandu
Nissa's Pilgrimage

It's probably mana generation overkill, as my hand is often emptied out and cascading matches end up only providing loyalty. I often have three creatures out, however, so Nature's Gift generally sees peak efficiency. Hmmm. I have Call the Scions and I have no idea why I don't have that in there. That would seem to be an immediate improvement. Replace... Pilgrimage? Other card suggestions?

Alternate planewalker suggestions? Garruk doesn't look like he's see much use from this deck, right? Would Kiora have blue options that would enhance it? I'm holding out for a Green/Black 'walker one day, partially because that was the color of my deck in college and partially because I think I'd be able to add some other "when a creature dies, do X" cards to the deck, and double dip on dying Scions.