Turn to smoke

Meander
Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
I noticed this mornings ddq that turn to smoke was launching when stunned ninjas are downed. Not sure if this is a bug, or if the previous action of it not launching was the bug.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Noticed it as well, pretty sure this is a bug.
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Good to see people have reported this already, happens for me, too.

Plus: Last node has a Captain Marvel, if you damaged a Teisatsu that turned to smoke, killing him triggers her "Energy Absorption" . Her power clearly states that SHE would need to take damage to trigger that, not a Teisatsu.

Probably the same bug that is around for months (years?) that shows the images of next wave's enemies in the turn that belongs to the previous round.

Please fix this before the next round of Hoods PVE, or I'm not playing. icon_e_wink.gif
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, I just came to report the same thing. The Teisatsu still had two turns left on mBW's stun when it fired on today's "That Guy from That Place" in DDQ.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same thing happened to me today in the Big Enchilada wave 3.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happened here too. Oh goodness, at least theyre not running EOTS anytime soon icon_lol.gif
  • Toastedpet
    Toastedpet Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Same here and if I may add on the captain Marvel part, the bug might be when going into the 4th wave, I remember clearing the third wave yesterday with high damage and had 2* storm retaliate with her Yellow power before I ever damaged her
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    The bug with Captain Marvel's passive firing before she's on the field has been around at least since DDQ was introduced, and gets reported here whenever she shows up in Big Enchilada. No sign of a fix yet.
  • an1979
    an1979 Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Stunned Teisatsu still drop their "Turn to Smoke" Attack Tiles after death.
    Nearly 2 weeks later and no fix...

What the hell is with all those regressions?
    Every new addition/patch/change game is beeing broken again and again and again...
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    They should have a list of former bugs and do regression testing before launching a new release. It's silly to make the end user-base (ie us players) the beta testers.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd settle for playing the game for 10-20 minutes. Half the major bugs are glaringly obvious if you play the game at all.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:
    They should have a list of former bugs and do regression testing before launching a new release. It's silly to make the end user-base (ie us players) the beta testers.

I've been saying the same for over a year already.
    Repeated ad nauseum whenever stupid regressions like this happen.
    And they happen a lot.

Devs; get your act together!
  • markcoen01
    markcoen01 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    I noticed same bug on today's ddq (7/28/16). I used Storm's blue power to stun one of the two Teisatsus, but turn to smoke fired twice.
    I have a hunch that when they recently fixed Scarlet Witch's purple power to not stun an enemy that gets downed, this may have re-activated the turn to smoke bug.
    Thanks
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Yup. Stunned Teisatsus, when reduced to zero hit points, are now turning to smoke. My guess is, this appears to be a timing bug.
    The IF statement to see if the Teisatsu is stunned, is being checked AFTER the turning to smoke occurs.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48350

Should be fixed in 2-3 hours.