I thought that Wave Nodes finally got fixed?

TLCstormz
TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
I swear.........weren't they fixed in the previous patch? I've read people joke around about "every other patch they fix and then break the same things over and over again," but I thought that was just a joke? Is that seriously what's going on, here?

Classic Storm trolled me to the high heavens, just now in DDQ. I'd saved up enough Whales to use on both Wave 3 AND Wave 4, but as soon as I Whaled Wave 3, Sentry, Panther, and Roro appeared, and she IMMEDIATELY wiped my entire team, with Raging Tempest.

Mess.

Comments

• DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    I guess... you could say... that tempest... caused some rage.
  • TLCstormz wrote:
    I swear.........weren't they fixed in the previous patch? I've read people joke around about "every other patch they fix and then break the same things over and over again," but I thought that was just a joke? Is that seriously what's going on, here?

Classic Storm trolled me to the high heavens, just now in DDQ. I'd saved up enough Whales to use on both Wave 3 AND Wave 4, but as soon as I Whaled Wave 3, Sentry, Panther, and Roro appeared, and she IMMEDIATELY wiped my entire team, with Raging Tempest.

Mess.

Agreed. The bug is still there. She'll kick in at the start of a new wave without you touching her, damage based on previous wave. Irritating.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    They fixed the BANNERS on wave nodes.
  • Got a little worse on today's DDQ. Carol absorbed damage at opening of Wave 4 Big E (damage had been applied to enemies on Wave 3) ... and the ninjas on Wave 3 turned to smoke despite being stunned. Didn't care because I had shields everywhere but quality seems to be nose-diving.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Yeah, all the bugs are really dragging things down. I was pretty ticked when my stunned taisatsus all turned to smoke and Storm hit me too with a tempest but I weathered it ok. If you have Captain Marvel coming up she's been generating AP to penalize you for smashing somebody up to finish a round also. Too bad they only get excited about fixing bugs that benefit us. RIP Vision.