Suggestion: Summer Sale

Options
Oberoni
Oberoni Posts: 34
Hi all. I assume this game is doing great business. I know I personally am now convinced that this game is solidly designed by a team that cares about its success, as opposed to one of the many slapdash mobile games currently out there right now.

Anyways, between the new players and old players like me that were hesitant to throw in more cash until the game proved it's here for the long term, there are a lot of missed sales and specials. I think a reposting of most/all of the previous card deals would let a lot of people in this situation catch up and/or throw more money into support the continued success of this bad boy.

What I'm saying is, I'd love to buy a Shrine of the Forsaken Gods now. icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• EDHdad
    EDHdad Posts: 609 Critical Contributor
    Options
    At the prices they charge, they should just let people buy whatever single cards they want.

Same with all those colored fat packs. You should just be able to buy any color fat pack, or the all creatures / all spells / all supports packs at any time.
  • Oberoni
    Oberoni Posts: 34
    Options
    I totally agree. No need for the slow drip of specials! Give people the freedom to spend their hard-earned dollars.
  • alextfish
    alextfish Posts: 192
    Options
    I was quite excited to see the blue packs... until I read that they were only BFZ blue packs icon_e_sad.gif All the best blue cards I'm missing are from Origins. I'd love an efficient way to get a good chance at some of the Origins blue rares and mythics, but I don't care about most of the BFZ stuff icon_e_sad.gif
  • knifelheim
    knifelheim Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    As it stands, their prices are just way too high. I'm not about to drop $25 (which is what 600 mana crystals costs) to buy 75 chances to be disappointed by RNGesus. There's just no way 2 or 3 mediocre rares and a bunch of useless commons and/or duplicates are worth that much money.
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    Options
    alextfish wrote:
    I was quite excited to see the blue packs... until I read that they were only BFZ blue packs icon_e_sad.gif All the best blue cards I'm missing are from Origins. I'd love an efficient way to get a good chance at some of the Origins blue rares and mythics, but I don't care about most of the BFZ stuff icon_e_sad.gif

I'm missing a single rare from ALL of Origins...curse you Talent of the Telepath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Meto5000 wrote:
    I'm missing a single rare from ALL of Origins...curse you Talent of the Telepath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darn, that is one of the good ones.
  • PapiLouis4
    PapiLouis4 Posts: 113
    Options
    majincob wrote:
    Meto5000 wrote:

Darn, that is one of the good ones.

it is indeed, and i just got another dupe of it from my 8hr free pack....id gift it to you if i could icon_e_sad.gif