Suggestion to D3 to retain loyal customers. Tiered rewards.

chill21genlee
chill21genlee Posts: 61 Match Maker
edited August 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
1) pvp and pve rewards that are scaled based on roster strength. We know that you already assign our pvp and pve matches based on this. I dont know if its a 1 to 10 scale or if there are 1000s of them, but giving higher level rosters the same rewards as a beginner level makes the grind very tedious and frustrating. Not suggesting anything crazy, but even making the lowest iso reward say 200 instead of 70 would be huge. The iso costs scale based on stars and level, so why dont the rewards?.
Youre already bucketing us so how prohibitive from a dev cost pov could it possibly be to use those same levels to provide dynamic tiers of rewards? Youre paywalls are about 10 to 20 times higher than most ftp mobiles, so use some of that capital to improve our experience (whatever bit is left after publishing royalties i assume u are paying to marvel disney)
2) Related to 1, DISPLAY AND QUANTIFY what our roster strength rating is so we know where we stand.
For example a banner in the roster screen that would show "level 9 of 10" or something to that effect.

You do a great job of sandboxing overall, but now its time for your app to mature further and to use this same mechanic to provide a better experience to all of us 800 plus day players!
Thanks for your time!

Comments

• wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    Sounds wonderful. You might want to ask to get this moved to the suggestion board where the devs have stated they actually read posts.
  • chill21genlee
    chill21genlee Posts: 61 Match Maker
    So sorry to be that guy who bumps his own op, but am i seriously alone in this concept?

I am bumping bc i would really appreciate the thoughts of one of the quasi mods on here..or dare i dream perhaps even an actual employee of d3 demi?

They are herding us loyal long playing customers into the 4 to 5 trans like cattle....are iso rewards based on and the disclosure of the invisible roster strength bucketing really that unreasonable to ask for?
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    SHIELD rank and Clearance Levels will (hopefully) address these concerns - and do so in a way that feels meaningful.