Am I the only one who wants this?

xone01
xone01 Posts: 5
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I feel like there is an inherent problem in the way the pvp system is set up and it relates to scaling and the power differential between tiers of characters. It's pretty obvious to me that my roster of championed 3 star.png characters is not going to beat out any teams of championed 4 star.png and is in no danger from a 2 star.png team. Even with boosting, lower tiered characters can't realistically compete. When I enter a pvp, I do so knowing that I cannot possibly reach the top of the leaderboard or even crack the top 50 much of the time simply because I don't have the roster for it.

"Ok, so what's your point, whiner?" I'm getting there...

Why not have "weight classes"?

For example, you could have a beginner bracket where only 2 star.png or lower characters are allowed, an intermediate bracket for 3 star.png and lower, and an expert bracket open to all characters. Of course you would want to adjust the rewards so that those playing in higher brackets would get the best stuff, but it would allow newer players the chance to catch up and be more competitive. Plus, doesn't everybody want to feel like they have a chance to win?

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I think it's an idea.
Failed to load the poll.