List Color Flags in Order of Match Strength

Pogo
Pogo Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
I guess this is kind of a petty thing to worry about, but as I've been adjusting my softcap and choosing who to level (and how much), I keep having to double-check match strength so that I don't make the wrong character the tank.

For example, Vision displays blueflag.pngredflag.pngyellowflag.png , which is apparently strongest-to-weakest for him.
Classic Magneto has the same colors at the same strength, but his colors are listed yellowflag.pngredflag.pngblueflag.png

When I was a new player and I first noticed that the colors don't specifically follow the yellowtile.pngredtile.pngbluetile.pnggreentile.pngpurpletile.pngblacktile.png sequence displayed during a mission, I assumed that the display order was the strength order.

Aside from just happening to be the order in which the powers are displayed (something that could be changed simultaneously anyway), is there any reason for them to be ordered the way they are? I understand there is some history of characters having their colors changed or having match colors that differed from their powers.

It would take some getting-used-to for established players who have power order burned into their memories, but it seems like it would be useful information to have at a glance.

Comments