"Raise Level" button doesn't work for Ragnarok [and others]

LTR700
LTR700 Posts: 2
After the update the yellow "Raise Level" button worked for a little bit for Ragnarok, but stopped working about one day ago. The button just flashes and nothing happens. The purple level still seems to worked but I don't have enough ISOs to use it and would like to make more incremental progress on this character. This hasn't happened for any other character.

Moderator edit: Slightly modified title for clarity.

This bug has no been officially acknowledged, see this thread for details.

Locking this thread.

Comments

• Demolira
    Demolira Posts: 78 Match Maker
    I now have this issue on 2 star Human Torch. I partially leveled the character last night, and this morning, the iso bar does not move when pressing Raise Level.

Other characters do not have this issue. Restarting the application had no effect.

Update: I have reproduced the issue on my Bagman.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Go to a character's roster page.
    2. Hold Raise Level until the current XP amount is close to the amount needed to progress to the raise level.
    3. Close the game.
    4. Launch the game.
    5. Return to the character's roster page.
    6. Hold Raise Level.
    7. Notice that the xp amount does not increase.

Notes: The two characters I have xp locked are 2 star Human Torch at 717/728 xp and Bagman at 682/692 xp. Restarting the application with Bagman at lower xp amounts (150, 300, 600) did not lock his experience. A partially leveled Phoenix (1500/2988 xp) was not locked after restarting the application.

This issue has been observed on the iOS build running on iOS 9.3.2. I have not checked the Steam version or Android version.
  • Same issue with all of my characters. Got a Captain Marvel cover getting close to expiring and I wanted to champion her.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Djmarquart wrote:
    Same issue with all of my characters. Got a Captain Marvel cover getting close to expiring and I wanted to champion her.
    Does the purple max level button work?
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hi all,

We are aware of a bug some are experiencing with the Raise Level button. We apologize for the inconvenience. This will be corrected in the next update. Here's word from Anthony at Demiurge:
      "We have identified a bug where the Raise Level button for characters loses functionality if players partially invested Iso-8 into a character's level in a R103 or earlier build then update the game to R104. This bug can only happen if you partially leveled a character in R103 or earlier. This bug will be fixed in the next platform patch (R105)."
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    This bug has no been officially acknowledged, see this thread for details.
This discussion has been closed.