New pve defaculty system

First21
First21 Posts: 87 Match Maker
I have a new idea for the PVE defaculty system. Instead of it baseding on the highest level character in my roster. How about it baseding on the team of 3 characters that you choose for the battle. Example let's say I choose 3 characters at or below level 100 thene my opponents would be at level 60 or 70 or so on the first normal mission. Then on the 2nd mission thay would be at level 80 or 90. And then on the hardest mission it well be even like the balance of power pvp event. And if you pick one character at level 200 and the auther 2 characters are lower lets say level 145 for 2nd and level 120 for 3rd character than that level 200 character well deside the opponents level. That way is well be better for all of us just saying. Thanks

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    First21 wrote:
    I have a new idea for the PVE defaculty system. Instead of it baseding on the highest level character in my roster. How about it baseding on the team of 3 characters that you choose for the battle.
    Damn, you missed out on the birthday party last week for the post where I first suggested that. We had cake and everything...

viewtopic.php?style=1&f=7&t=31049