The most recent test PVE, bring it back.

frostCoH
frostCoH Posts: 71 Match Maker
The most recent test PVE was so far the best one, please bring it live, then tweak from there. The current difficulty levels of PVE are totally unsustainable and unacceptable.

Comments

• OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    You mean that race to the finish for t100?

No thanks. As a fairly regular t10 pve player I enjoyed that test the least.

All the ones before were excellent
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    frostCoH wrote:
    The most recent test PVE was so far the best one, please bring it live, then tweak from there. The current difficulty levels of PVE are totally unsustainable and unacceptable.
    I'm finding the lv325 caps in the current event far more sustainable and acceptable than fighting lv450 opponents like in the test.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I liked the Rocket and Groot test best, aside from the farming of 20 Point easy nodes.
    The second Enemy of the state test was OK though as long as you weren't chasing top rewards, but I suspect the devs wanted to see how many people were insane enough to do all the available clears. I don't Think it was ever intended as the final version.
  • DrDoMe
    DrDoMe Posts: 97 Match Maker
    I assume the devs are busy fixing the obvious horrible flaws first and if so I hope they take their time.
  • Selvokaz
    Selvokaz Posts: 82 Match Maker
    i find myself having to use horribly broken team combos to get through most of the higher end feats without expending to much hp per match. So whatever reduces that im all for. (what's the point of having 89 characters on my roster if i have to stick to 3 or so teams to get through the harder matches because they have broken combinations.)