Daily Rewards

Options
Hi everyone. Does someone have a list with all daily rewards?

PS: I know that I get a Loki black cover in day 75 and a heroic recruit token at day 80.

Comments

• Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    locked wrote:

Mmm in my case Xwolvie is green, not red (Today is my 140 day but I can see the Xwolvie reward and it is green in my case).

This is the last reward? Nothing more after the 149 day?
  • Polares wrote:
    locked wrote:

Mmm in my case Xwolvie is green, not red (Today is my 140 day but I can see the Xwolvie reward and it is green in my case).

That's all we know for now, nobody can see beyond day 149
  • Kappei wrote:
    Polares wrote:
    locked wrote:

That's all we know for now, nobody can see beyond day 149

In another thread, IceIX said that they already have the daily rewards keyed out to day 300. However, they are intentionally keeping them hidden so that they can be changed if needed if a problem occurs (Ex: Patch appearing as a daily reward before being officially released; was replaced with Hulk).
  • Pats0132
    Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    What happens after that last level
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pats0132 wrote:

The princess is in another castle...
  • Pats0132 wrote:

They add more. Given the shelf life of mobile games, it does not make sense to plan too far into the future.
  • What happens after that last level
    We don't know if there's ever supposed to be an end. As no-one is beyond round about day 150 (since the daily rewards are only that old), having plans up to day 300 may well just be a safety margin on an effectively infinite series of rewards.

(Despite the leap from 3* covers to a 4* here, it seems possible that the series might just drop back and include the many 3* characters who haven't featured in the rewards yet.)
  • Maximum daily reward so far is Day 152
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jozier wrote:
    Maximum daily reward so far is Day 152

Seriously? I'm on 150. That means I was here from the first week.

..or it means daily rewards were created 3 months after release and I am a newb.
  • Eddiemon wrote:
    jozier wrote:

..or it means daily rewards were created 3 months after release and I am a newb.

Daily Rewards were instituted a bit later in the game, they weren't around to start.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    jozier wrote:
    Eddiemon wrote:
    jozier wrote:

Daily Rewards were instituted a bit later in the game, they weren't around to start.

Yeah, though 150 days is still 5 months. I think the game has only been out for 6 months.
  • They were added in R40: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=118
  • I get green Grey Widow today, I'm so excited, I've never seen one of those covers in the wild and I needz it. Feels a bit weird to rely on a Daily Reward for it but I can live with that.
  • Polares wrote:
    locked wrote:

Green for me too.
  • 152 days. 1 post.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Viorala wrote:
    I get green Grey Widow today, I'm so excited, I've never seen one of those covers in the wild and I needz it. Feels a bit weird to rely on a Daily Reward for it but I can live with that.

Got mine last week and it was my first too. As rare as rocking horse poop, it would seem.
  • tmo50 wrote:
    152 days. 1 post.

LOL nice icon_lol.gif LMAO icon_lol.gif
  • Viorala wrote:
    I get green Grey Widow today, I'm so excited, I've never seen one of those covers in the wild and I needz it. Feels a bit weird to rely on a Daily Reward for it but I can live with that.

Got mine last week and it was my first too. As rare as rocking horse poop, it would seem.

LOL.

For some reason one green cover only gave her like two more levels. So I can't really use her just yet, but just wait till she's a buffy in a Sim!