Universally Agreed Upon Suggestions

TimGunn
TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
Lots of good or at least interesting suggestions on this forum. Thought I'd make a list of ones that seem like no-brainers both in identifying the problem and identifying a simple solution:

Game Modes:
  • Four star cover progression reward in PVE (there is one in PVP)

UI Improvements:
  • Leveling improvements: Add 1 Level Button / Use Remaining ISO Button
  • Preview actual damage for variable damage skills / show relevant hit points (i.e., Peggy's yellow has a toggle at 50% of her health, the tool tip should state it triggers at 50% (5,090 health or whatever it happens to be), also Groot's yellow, Ares' red, etc.) - this concept has already been implemented for Ghost Rider black (great job!!!), but could be expanded to many other powers so we don't have to do the math!!!

Quality of Life Improvements:
Would appreciate any suggestions for this list, or if there are existing forum posts you could point me to (and I will hyperlink).

Note, I cribbed some of these (and the formatting) from the stickied post by Daywalker - THANKS!

Comments

• Dex 007
    Dex 007 Posts: 13
    TimGunn wrote:
    When fighting two goons of the same type, need a way to identify which goon a countdown tile belongs to (so you know who to stun/kill first

This one is already there: either open and close the active goon's details or cycle through the enemies. In both cases the cd's for the goon in front flashes.

My preference is cycling through the enemies, especially if I want to hit the owner of a particular cooldown; just watch for it to flash and you have the proper target in front.
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    Dex 007 wrote:
    TimGunn wrote:
    When fighting two goons of the same type, need a way to identify which goon a countdown tile belongs to (so you know who to stun/kill first

This one is already there: either open and close the active goon's details or cycle through the enemies. In both cases the cd's for the goon in front flashes.

My preference is cycling through the enemies, especially if I want to hit the owner of a particular cooldown; just watch for it to flash and you have the proper target in front.

OMG - must try this. Have been wondering about this for years.

Yes - it works!!