Getting bored

DrDoMe
DrDoMe Posts: 97 Match Maker
No new events or content in a while. I'm at the 4* transition so I'm not getting new viable characters, just new characters with one or two covers. Oh, and has anyone mentioned that ISO leveling costs are... a little steep?

PvP is a horrible slog - at least 20 fights to get to decent rewards, but then hey you get reamed by much higher-level opponents as soon as you get within reach of them! That one time I had a powered up 4 star that got me to 1000 was pretty exciting, but now I'll have to wait another... two months? for another opportunity.

PvE is also a slog, 2+ hours per day minimum to reach max progression (and the only exciting progression reward), more like 3-4 hours per day to place top ten, and then next time you get bumped into a bracket where everyone plays flawlessly and top ten takes more like 5 hours per day of grinding.

To top it off, after much saving I opened 9 LTs the other day and 4 were useless. How discouraging.

I guess I'm saying I want to be excited about this game again, so please do your best to improve it.