Puzzle Warriors 3 Episode #46!

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Latest Episode:

* First powers look at the new 5* character
* We talk about ALL those Dying on the Vine....
* And, this week featured character : Star Lord

http://www.puzzlewarriors3.com/pw3-e46.html

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Leveling 2*s is quick and ... well, not really exciting, more like less of a drag.
    a drag that doesn't last nearly as long. if I'm gonna be dragged (drug?), make it as short a time as possible icon_lol.gif
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Every PVP event it seems that everyone is using featured character + OML + some boosted champion. There's very little diversity. For Doc Ock I've been using X23 and XFDP, to (mostly) brute force a win, but there's got to be a better combination. Your mentioning of Doc Ock and Patch as partners for Elektra makes me wonder if that would work in Doc's event.

Would you guys consider a section of the show where you discuss the current and known upcoming PVP events and who works well with the featured character. Bonus points if it's not OML. Even more bonus points if it's a quirky or fun team. Such as Carnage and Devil Dinosaur for Doc Ock.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Learned something new about Starlords red description, fun stuff!
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    latest?cb=20130430174605&path-prefix=pt-br
    Just say .... nope..

I'm just going to think of him as Blue Abomination,which is where the A-bomb name came from anyway. (but still a nope from me anyway)

As for the 2* sell debate, I would actually sell that 2* Daken before any of those they mentioned. With the amount of PVE they play, he's always going to be locked out of half the nodes anyway due to Dark Avengers being the opponents. I'd keep 2* Wolverine before Torch too, don't you still need him for some nodes in EoTS? (for the subs that aren't Logan banned)

Another great episode thanks for the weekly extra work, guys!
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    the 20 minute match reminded me of a falcon pvp where cmags was boosted. halfway through a match both sides had protects out that were just increasing in numbers every yellow match and yellow was raining from above. that took forevvvveeeerrrrrrr. -1. -1. -1. -1. -1. -1. ability. -1. -1. -1.....

2*s I'd do torch and marvel, but could understand any of the non-thor/obw characters. torch has been dropping like candy for me lately but none of the others have. personally I like the axw/daken combo as a B or C team at that level. torch and marvel never got much play from me.

almost finished it. 20 min to go. will finish over lunch today.

and go team purple icon_lol.gif
  • Dark Nova
    Dark Nova Posts: 56 Match Maker
    I would like to retract my earlier recommendation that every PW3 post should be stickied to the top of the page. Anything that makes Craig burst into song is a bad idea, by definition! I hope the ears of the world will one day forgive me...! icon_lol.gif

This week's episode was a twice-listen for me, as I missed too much from laughing the first time round! Ray and Ian need some sort of America's-Got-Talent-style buzzer that would instantly mute Craig's microphone whenever he has an "ooh, shiny thing" moment - the shrunken goat's head reference was simultaneously obscure, hilarious and disturbing! icon_eek.gif I can't wait for next's week segment where Craig talks about how his visit to the psychiatrist went!!

Seriously though, I love the work of these guys. Hey D3, hurry up and declare this THE OFFICIAL MPQ PODCAST! icon_cool.gif