Make us work for it, but give us more ISO

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
I have no problem with working harder to gain more ISO. That's why I greatly appreciate that they added more ISO when you sell a max-champed character. It just makes sense.

You can put up tough challenges that give us more ISO. It doesn't need to be something easy, like simply doing double-ISO across the boards (although that would be great too!!!). I don't mind working harder if there's an end-game in sight.

Right now, there's basically no way to get more than 30,000 ISO per day, which is when you toil away for many, many hours. And even that still means that it will be around 2 weeks or more to champion a single 4* character, ie many months to champion all my current 4* characters. So it's too hopeless to want to bother.

Throw us a friggin' bone here! Thx.

Comments

• Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:
    Right now, there's basically no way to get more than 30,000 ISO per day, which is when you toil away for many, many hours. And even that still means that it will be around 2 weeks or more to champion a single 4* character, ie many months to champion all my current 4* characters. So it's too hopeless to want to bother.

That is something I noticed once I moved on from champing 3*'s to 4*'s, the sheer scale of the task made each individual contribution seemed unimportant and as a result I don't think I have gone near the LR hardly at all for ages now.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Crowl wrote:
    mpqr7 wrote:

That is something I noticed once I moved on from champing 3*'s to 4*'s, the sheer scale of the task made each individual contribution seemed unimportant and as a result I don't think I have gone near the LR hardly at all for ages now.
    What a shame, LRs are still the best way to get ISO fast. It's even more important when you have to get a lot of it, and it's not like the seeds are hard to beat.