Legendary Token or CP?

WelcomeDeath
WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So, this has been bothering me since they split the 5* pool into 2 smaller pools. Legendary Tokens as rewards were great for champion awards and 4* ddq when they first came out, because you got extra pulls for possible 5* rewards. However, since the transition to CP awards literally everywhere else in the game and the splitting of the 5* pool, they have become less so.
I know the idea of the 2 pools is so you can work on what you want, but what I want is a covered 5*, even just one. Most of my 5* covers are in classics as they have been oit longer, so Id like to pull from that side always. However l, when I earn an LT, I am forced to pull from latest, which does literally nothing for me, even if i pull a 5*, 3 covers does no more for me than 2.
I know the devs have responded to this in the past, saying that one token cannot be used for different pools due to programming issues. I get that. However, if all LT were replaced with 25 cp, then the players could choose to spend their 5* pulls where they want. With new 5* being introduced, this will be even more important as time goes on. Please, d3, make it happen

Comments

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe introduce a different token featuring one specific 5*?

Having 4 (and now potentially 5) 5*s in a given token means a 15% chance of getting 1 of 12 possible covers. Odds aren't great there. Or would they put 4 characters in the latest?

Yet I've now pulled my 8th red Phoenix on my 1/1/5...

I don't know what the future will bring, but I very much enjoyed the IM/Cap specific tokens during the Civil War runs. (though Cap still eludes my roster!)

Or maybe a 5* vault? Costs 25 CP a pull, but it's got 80 tokens in it, 15% of them 5*s.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    I agree with you that could work