big enchilada

Crnch73
Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So I have been working the big enchilada with a very random team now with huge success:

5* phoenix (only one cover, green) to tank
3* thor (355)
2* magneto (355)

it has a good color mix, only missing black. using mags purple to clear out any blue enemy tiles, and make critical tiles for phoenix to inflict huge damage. use mags red to hit the enemy for over 3k damage, as well as punch a hole in the board, use blue to also punch a hole in the board (either for shakeup or to get rid of those damn ninja "turn to smoke" tiles).

That being said, I would like to stop using mags so much, that way I can sell him since he is maxed at 144. This would bring in a good chunk of ISO that I could then use to champ either 3* cap, 3* cyke, or 3* IM40. I was thinking about throwing out the team of:

IF, BP, and 3*thor, all champed. That gives full color coverage, good AOE in black and green, and the ability to build colors for eachother (IF purple to black, thor yellow to green). Any thoughts? I have a hard time letting go of the current team, only because I literally haven't lost using this team yet, and I like getting the easy 3* reward. But, I do want to sell mags and eventually Ares so get the ISO reward.