Enable quitting a match at any time

ryoso
ryoso Posts: 3
Currently, to quit a match without closing the app, it must be your turn to act (as far as I can tell). I would very much like if you could quit to the match selection screen at any time.

Why? Well, occasionally I find myself in a match in which I'll be stunlocked and chipped away at until I lose. This situation usually won't last more than twenty seconds, but I just experienced one that lasted over a minute (I had only Peggy Carter left at full HP, the com had Spidey *** and Scarlet Witch. Lots of animations, mostly low damage, urges to tear my hair out).

Beyond potential bugs, I don't see how making this change would be exploitable in the current build, but if it were, please do what's needed to prevent that.

In all the time I've been playing, this is the only real complaint I've had. Keep up the great work!

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's actually a trick to this. Put your phone to sleep, and then turn it back on (ie turn it off and on). Then, you can quit immediately.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:
    There's actually a trick to this. Put your phone to sleep, and then turn it back on (ie turn it off and on). Then, you can quit immediately.
    Does this work on iOS too?