Quicksilver's passives

EDL666
EDL666 Posts: 73
edited July 2016 in MPQ Character Discussion
So I noticed a while ago that Quicksilver's abilities drop down in cost based on locked Team-Up tiles and doesn't actually care if those tiles were placed by Quicksilver or not. The same goes for Supersonic, if you have 3 bubble tiles on team-ups and a web lock tile on another team-up, then Supersonic will go off when you make a blue match. This feels very unintuitive compared to other similar abilities that are based on their own locked tiles like Invisible Woman specificly breaking bubble tiles and not locked tiles in general. Of course I know that you can place Bubble tiles on anything but it's not like it hard to place locked tiles with Quicksilver either. I think it might be easier. So I'm just complaining here, it feels wrong, do what you want with this information.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    They're pretty specific in the ability wording:
    blueflag.png If there are at least 4 locked Team-Up tiles...
    blackflag.pnggreenflag.png Costs 1 AP less for every Locked Team-Up tile on the board
    blueflag.png Locks 4 chosen tiles in Force Bubbles...
    greenflag.png Each Force Bubble deals ____ damage and is unlocked...
    Bag Man wrote:
    Please use me!
    It used to be worse when QS didn't care what color tiles were locked. Honestly, his greenflag.png not setting off Supersonic causes more consternation than worrying about who locked the TU tiles. Toss in the fact that nobody seriously plays Invisible Woman or Bag Man, and this is kind of a non-issue.
  • EDL666
    EDL666 Posts: 73
    Well I'm not saying it's an issue, it's just very unintuitive when compared to other similar effects. The wording is clear, while being incredibly similar to said similar effects. As for the greenflag.png not triggering Supersonic, this is really not at all what this topic is about, there's enough discussion threads on that already.