PvP matching is terrible in....

Phaentom
Phaentom Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
This Peggy PvP event. At one point the top 8 were not shielded and I blew through a ton of isos skipping low point teams and the same 6 people kept popping up and not a single one from the top 10. One guy Wobby popped up like every other skip and I try not to hit the same person twice in a row. I actually had 3 skips in a row come up the same player, seriously? They need to come up with a better system for matching players or get rid of the skip tax.

Comments

• Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    Phaentom wrote:
    One guy Wobby popped up like every other skip and I try not to hit the same person twice in a row.

I know right? I'm shielded though go ahead and hit all you want. icon_e_wink.gif

The servers have been garbage lately. Hits coming in, but not getting notified for 5 minutes, etc.
    Restart your app if it gets really bad and it ought to help a little, you can also check the leaderboards a few times to force a server resync.
  • We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    Wobby wrote:
    Phaentom wrote:
    One guy Wobby popped up like every other skip and I try not to hit the same person twice in a row.

I know right? I'm shielded though go ahead and hit all you want. icon_e_wink.gif

The servers have been garbage lately. Hits coming in, but not getting notified for 5 minutes, etc.
    Restart your app if it gets really bad and it ought to help a little, you can also check the leaderboards a few times to force a server resync.

Ha bet he didn't expect to see you responding!
  • Phaentom
    Phaentom Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Well, no I didn't. But I was courteous, I only attacked once and skipped the other 100 times he popped in my que. I finally hit 1k for the that 2nd Peggy cover last night, so I don't care now that I lost 500+ last night.