Wow Peggy's Pvp Art is really well done.

Phumade
Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
This is probably the best art in a long long time.

3 things I really like:
1. Peggy looks like a real person and not some figment of a 14 year old's imagination. really captures that 40's asestic without the fishnet stockings of OBW.

2. The posses look realistic and not like she's a patient for a chiropracter.

3. The pvp backtround looks fantastic.

Comments

• Born2DieNPvP
    Born2DieNPvP Posts: 163
    I agree they did a great job all around on her. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing her fleshed out in the comics.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phumade wrote:
    This is probably the best art in a long long time.

3 things I really like:
    1. Peggy looks like a real person and not some figment of a 14 year old's imagination. really captures that 40's asestic without the fishnet stockings of OBW.

3. The pvp backtround looks fantastic.

I liek it alot, 2.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    She looks like a mix of Gina Davies and Kim Catrell; very nicely done art all round
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah she is really cool.

Everything (except communication in the forum) for Peggy's lunch has been fantastic, the extra vault, the extra PvP reward, etc. I am quite happy and this has led me to spend money to try to max her (also that her yellow is crazy good has contributed to this icon_razz.gif).

I hope Devs see some relationship there, happy customers spend more money.
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    i love the restraint they showed in her pvp splash art, usually there's like 3 different poses of the featured and sometimes gaudy as hell(*stares intently at cyclops*) but this one's just awesome, simple pose and not at all over done.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phumade wrote:

The main character art is great (the detailing on her uni looks very similar to the just-as-well-done 5* Steve), but I have to say that her red pose looks very derpy and cartoonish (in a bad way).
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    I said this in another thread but I completely agree: this is the new high water mark for art in this game.
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    This is the best game art within the game. She looks like a real person, her art is awesome, and her costume looks great. I even love her icon icon_peggycarter.png which is a first for me.

As a contrast, the worst art is a tie between Kamala Khan and Squirrel Girl.
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    dider152 wrote:
    As a contrast, the worst art is a tie between Kamala Khan and Squirrel Girl.
    No way - IW is still the absolute worst by a mile.