Reason For 3* Deadpool Being Snubbed?

Dwarfsteel
Dwarfsteel Posts: 55 Match Maker
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Anyone know of a reason why 3* Deadpool keeps getting passed over as a PVE reward? Since at least December his covers have not been in the rotation. He's been in the DDQ rotation, but never in regular PVE.

Beast, R&G, Ms Marvel, MoStorm, etc have been up around 3 to 4 times since then. What's the deal? Seems odd to me.

Comments

• mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dwarfsteel wrote:
    Anyone know of a reason why 3* Deadpool keeps getting passed over as a PVE reward? Since at least December his covers have not been in the rotation. He's been in the DDQ rotation, but never in regular PVE.

Beast, R&G, Ms Marvel, MoStorm, etc have been up around 3 to 4 times since then. What's the deal? Seems odd to me.

I was about to call you a liar, but I just noticed how low my Deadpool champion levels were comparatively. FOX!!!!
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Perhaps because he is so badass?
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Didn't D3 mention that the 3* for each event is random?
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pongie wrote:
    Didn't D3 mention that the 3* for each event is random?

I thought it was just the color distribution that was supposed to be random, but not a random selection of what particular character.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Same reason Cyclops never comes up or you always get bag lady or Elektra from your tokens. The game enforces strict artificial scarcity on the best prizes. Same reason the cp is almost always the 7th prize in PvE.