PvE event error message not letting me advance

Options
Wax
Wax Posts: 37
Getting the "Something went wrong..." error message after completing the first level of each challenge, which is making it impossible for me to advance and participate in the event. I've tried relaunching the client, rebooting the phone and toggling between wifi and mobile data.

Is D3 going to extend the event because of these problems? I was looking forward to earning some new packs, but this bug won't let me complete either chapter. Time's running out, too. Some people won't be able to complete it if it's only fixed a few hours before the event ends. We can't all hammer it out in one sitting...

Comments

• SpiritusB
    SpiritusB Posts: 4
    Options
    Having the same issue, really frustrating. Probably they won't extend the event but maybe they could run it with the same rewards a second time.
  • Mary_Poppins
    Options
    I am also getting the same error and would like to see the first event prizes either extended to the second event or to give more time once the patch is pushed to complete the first one. I'm a bit miffed at this point about the technical issues that seem to always crop up after an update. Good on D3 for quick follow up, but poor testing prior to implementation.
  • Waddles
    Waddles Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey guys, I've been experiencing the same issue and I've found that when I do the event fights with Ob Nixilis, that the wins actually go through. Chandra, Jace, Gideon 2.0 and Nissa all do not work but Ob Nixilis does. Hope that helps some of you!
  • Wax
    Wax Posts: 37
    Options
    Not one reply from the developers after this long, and after multiple people have reported the bug? Nice friggin' customer service, D3... I realize it's a holiday weekend but the event began before the weekend, and regardless, if the company is so under-staffed that not a single employee had the time to even write a one-sentence reply to any of us (like "We're investigating the issue" or whatever), that right there tells you what kind of people we're doing business with. I was considering dropping some extra cash to get one of the over-priced new Planeswalkers, but there's no way I'm spending another cent with you people now. You make some decent games, but the way you guys do business is absolutely horrible. You should be ashamed with how you handle things like this, and it's not the first time. Something tells me won't be the last. There's just no excuse.
  • Puzzled
    Puzzled Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Chapter 2 last boss have killed him 2x now, gives me the victory screen then proceeds to relog me with no credit for the win. I killed him the second to verify the problem, but the fight is too long and painful for me to want to waste time killing him again until this **** is fixed!
  • SpiritusB
    SpiritusB Posts: 4
    Options
    Waddles wrote:
    Hey guys, I've been experiencing the same issue and I've found that when I do the event fights with Ob Nixilis, that the wins actually go through. Chandra, Jace, Gideon 2.0 and Nissa all do not work but Ob Nixilis does.

I tried Obby but didn't work, still getting the same error.